Download our FREE smartphone app today!
GCSE Results 2019
Chobham Academy GCSE Results 2019
An excellent performance from our Year 11s with significant improvements on last year. We are very proud of all of our students and thrilled with what they have achieved.
- 79% of students achieved a grade of 4 or more in English and Maths (5% more than last year).
- 55% of students achieved a grade of 5 or more in English and Maths (6% more than last year).
- 55% of students achieved the EBACC (9% more than last year).
- 104 grade 9s achieved across the Academy.
- 42 students achieved at least one grade 9
We are especially proud of the achievements of our top performing students, they include:
Zubayda Hassan – achieved ten grade 9s.
- English Language
- English Literature
- Religious Studies
Syeda Raeesah Islam – achieved six grade 9s, four grade 8s
- 9 in English Literature, English Language, Mathematics, History, Physics, Sociology
- 8 in Biology, Chemistry, Mandarin and Religious Studies
Idris Shaikh – achieved six grade 9s, three grade 8s
- 9 in English Literature, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Religious Studies
- 8 in Biology, Computer Science, Mandarin
Abdulla Abid – achieved three grade 9s, six grade 8s
Muhammad Suleman Khan – achieved seven grade 9s, two 8s
Huge congratulations to all of our students and their teachers.